Saturday, August 11, 2012

2 P's in a Pod

Since I am just getting this blog thing up and running again, I thought I would introduce my girls to those of you who don't know them. I know I'm lame and haven't done a post since before I was even pregnant with Paisley but hey better now than never!

Paisley Valine Wilcox will be turning 2 this month! She is a sassy little diva who is used to getting her way. She has a lot of spunk and personality and I wouldn't have it any other way. She can be bossy at times but she is full of smiles and giggles. She has a lot of fun tricks up her sleeve and loves to show them off. She is learning new words everyday and it's been so fun to hear her using them. She loves going to the water park at Sea World and seeing the Sea Lions and Whales. She loves her little sister and is so good with her, most of the time. We love our little Paisers and can't imagine life without her.

Pyper Deborah Wilcox is 9 months old. She is getting bigger by the second..literally :) She is definitely our little chubba bubba and I love it! She is a very sensitive baby (she is scared of loud noises and never wants me out of her sight) She has the cutest little laugh and a big beautiful smile. She loves to eat! She loves to be held. She likes walks and anything that she can suck on. She has been crawling as of recently...well it's more like scooching and twisting but she gets to where she wants! We love our Pypee and can't wait for her to start walking!

I was pushing them on the chair and sweet Paisley grabbed Pypers hand as if to comfort her in case she got scared!
 
Here they are loving spinning in the computer chair..lots of giggles and smiles!

Thanks Aunt Shanny for this cute dress!

Paisley is daddy's little girl for sure!!!

Paisley loves jumping on the couch. She flips and tumbles and twists off the couch onto the ground and does it again and again..she thinks she is pretty funny!

Paisley posing for a picture:)  She's getting used to it living with us taking lots of pictures.

No matter how I do it Pyper's hair looks funny..oh well. This is Pyper showing you her famous "zerbert".       What pretty eyes she has!!

 Paisley is trying to give Pyper loves..I don't think Pyper is buying it!

 
That's better...what cute little buddies!!

 Pyper loves to screech and scream..she is one of the loudest babies I have ever met!

No comments: