Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Easter

Oh man...did the girls for sure love Easter? You bet they did! We had so much fun doing all the commercial aspects of Easter with the girls! Easter egg hunts, coloring Easter eggs, and finding Easter baskets. And boy did they love all the candy! I can't wait until they can really understand what Easter is all about. I talked a lot about Christ with Paisley that day and she said to me, "Mommy, I love Jesus!" What more can I say..I love my girls and love seeing them learn and have fun!





 Pyper was being a little crazy with the eggs so we put her in her highchair with a granola bar so we could finish..she was as happy as a clam!



 The Easter Bunny hide Paisley's basket in the oven this year. Silly bunny!!
 Paisley loves her owl water bottle she got!
 Sugar high!!

No comments: