Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Las Vegas

Hooray for Las Vegas! Trish and I recently had to go to Las Vegas for work, but that didn't stop us from playing in the evenings! We saw the lions in the MGM Grand, got a few weeks worth of exercise walking up and down the strip, paid way too much for Gelatto, and we went to the aquarium in Mandalay Bay. It turned out to be a great trip and we made a lot of memories!



This is the gelatto that cost $18. Can you believe that? It was the second smallest gelatto and we didn't see the prices when we ordered it. When the cash register lady said 18 something I thought we were buying a months supply. When we sat down to enjoy our dollar per spoonful gelatto the guys next to us started laughing and said "at least you didn't spend $43 like us." At albertsons I think $43 would buy you like a cows lifetime worth of ice cream, but in Vegas they do things a little different. Oh well...





4 comments:

Jill said...

Welcome to my life!! I'm pretty sure a 1/2 gallon of ice cream here cost 6.75?

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I've missed you on Kirsty's blog this whole time! It was fun to catch up. Your turn!

You guys are always doing something crazy and fun. I am so freakin jealous about that couch you won. I love those couches and we are in need of a new one... ours busted :( Anyway... I also didn't remember that you're house was in Lehi. Hello!? I'm in Lehi too! We are in the country lane townhomes off 1200 west exit. When do we get to play?

Christy Gunnell said...

Okay, those are some amazing photos. Russell have you ever thought of being a photographer :) Loved spending time with you two last night. Stay tuned for a posting with videos from the show last night :)

The Ball Family said...

What a rip off! At least you only bought one. It looks like you guys had a great time. I am so jealous of just husband and wife get aways. That doesn't happen very often with 2 kids.